Join our tweet chat live on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 9:00pm ET!
Summer is just around the corner, so how can you keep your kids healthy and your parenting brain sane? Ask The Kid’s Doctor! We’ll share advice on the best ways to prevent summer viruses, treatment options for summer rashes and bug bites. And we’ll take your questions as well!
Follow the conversation using #KidsDrChat No co-pay for Dr. Sue's advice! What better way to kick off a healthy summer than chatting with us!
New to Tweet chatting? Here's how to get started:
1) Create an account at Twitter.com.
2) Search for @TheKidsDoctor and start following us!
3) On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:00pm ET, visit twitter.com and search for #KidsDrChat. Save your search and you will be able to view real-time results of the chat.
4) To join the conversation, tweet your comment or advice and include the hashtag #KidsDrChat in your tweet. Make sure the entire question or comment, including hashtag, is 140 characters or less.
5) Refresh your page. You will be able to see your question appear in the conversation.
Hope to tweet you!