take charge parenting.
Search this site:
Kid's Dr TV
7 –Month-Old Dies After Eating Detergent Pod
2:00 to Read |
A 7-month-old baby boy has died after eating the contents of a laundry detergent pod. Learn why these popular packets can be lethal in today's Hot Topics.
Johnson & Johnson To Remove Dangerous Chemicals
1:45 to Read |
Johnson & Johnson
Which popular baby care product company is removing dangerous chemicals from its brands? Click on Hot topics to learn more.
Tweets by @TheKidsDoctor
Please fill in your e-mail address to be included in our newsletter.
You may opt out at any time.
Dr. Sue's Daily Dose
More kids going to hospital with enterovirus.
Are You Making Your Child More Anxious?
Kids Are Consuming Way Too Much Salt
The Virus That Is Making Lots of Kids Sick
Babies: Two Languages are Better Than One
Recall: Kid’s Sunglasses Due to Heavy Lead Content
The Kid's Doctor TV
Advertise With Us
Connect With Us